Sawbuck 5.2

Jessica Bozek // John Bradley // Adam Fieled
Glenn R. Frantz // Pamela Gay // Carol Guess
Sarah Kennedy // George Moore // Philip Byron Oakes
Ken Poyner // Drew Scott Swenhaugen








scroll down











**

My voicemail message says, Hello. You have reached the Lone Survivor.
read more

**


I use “and” in public and “&” with my lover, she said.
read more

**

being-in-the-world, I mean
...being in a damned world...
read more

**

You forget your birthday.
Go back 1 year.
read more

**

Recovery
women heal
read more

**

The cabin was ours all winter...
read more

**

open boxes of some inedible

root, that may have been my heart...
read more

**


It was my grandmother’s way of putting things off, the Final Judgment...
read more

**

That the dirty little in the hand is taken to the
birds in the shrub-a-dub.

I know about practice.
I know about technique...
read more

**

We reach the same end by discrepant
means, don’t we?
read more

**


end


5.2 // summer 2011


previous issues:

5.1
4.4 4.3 4.1 4.2
3.4 3.3 3.2 3.1
2.4 2.3 2.2 2.1
1.x 1.9 1.8 1.7 1.6 1.5 1.4 1.3 1.2 1.1

Labels: ,


stats