Sawbuck 1.9

Bruce Bond///Alan Britt///Amanda Latrenta Crane
Ryan Downey///Steven Karl///Sean Kilpatrick
Clay Matthews///Chad Reynolds
Paul Siegell///Joshua Ware

*********


....................Dear guitar,
songs die, it’s true, and so on...
read more

*********

It only appears primitive
because...
read more

*********

She was alive. We were all at her red brick house and she was in a blue apron, laughing. Now, days turn over each other. There is a dead beetle on my sill. Get up...
read more

*********

We are a collection of circles...
read more

*********

you eyed me clean.......now it's a tango

gone terse.....................misbegotten two-step...
read more

*********

Add three squirts of piano
to make the joke breathe...
read more

*********

Stairsteps, concrete, not enough to lead anywhere
except in, but a structure nonetheless worth considering...
read more

*********

I’m casting one out I tied myself
with bits of string I pulled from a sock...
read more

*********

But, honestly, y'all, I ain't buyin' it...
read more

*********

These verses are uncontrollable memories that gnaw & consume the Real. Gnashing teeth will give a body made of open eyes an avalanche of memories. The lost will remember themselves...


stats