Sawbuck 1.6

Sarah Bartlett///Mark Cunningham///Noah Eli Gordon
Jane Joritz-Nakagawa///Robert Lietz
Rebecca Loudon///Matt Mullins
Phillip Byron Oakes///Nate Pritts///Rielly Stares


******

You asked me what I would want
to flash before my eyes when I die...
read more

******

In Toulouse-Lautrec’s At the Circus: Trapeze Artist, the woman sits in mid-air, no cables in her raised hands. Then comes the twentieth century...
read more

******

rubbish yes
signals yes...
read more

******

‘No more icky things’ I prayed...
read more

******

.....The kingfisher asks and water shows the way again.
Ignoring the ruins of ruins.....-- the disasters...
read more

******

................................and so it rained
................................for 97 days
read more

******

Heisenberg and Heidegger, Murphy and Newton, it's not the rule, but it's not the exception,
that walking in the middle of the night with no lights on, barefoot across the gravel...
read more

******

Between the realities, old men
toss horseshoes...
read more

******

.............there’s a chill in the air & it’s making me
......& me & you naming everything & it’s making me...
read more

******

No one from work besides him knows what my apartment and my weekends are like. They haven't seen it and they haven't done it. Nobody enters this realm...
read more

****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******

previous issues: 1.5 / 1.4 / 1.3 / 1.2 / 1.1 / return to current Sawbuck

****** ****** ****** ******


stats