sawbuck 2.1

[Scott
Abels][Laura
Carter][Jackie
Clark][Beth
Coyote][Adam
Golaski][Jeff
Harrison][David
Highsmith][Jane
Joritz-Nakagawa][Bobbi
Lurie][Allan
Peterson][scroll
down]

xx

Go looking for ghosts
& there is no action...
read more

xx

I called to you from the depths of a culture...
read more

xx

& the sirens expand down
the avenue & then into the distance...
read more

xx

trustworthiness is in doubt
whose, you ask, before you wipe off your mouth...
read more

xx

an edible orchid precedes
pasta w/ golden sauce
a golden tomato +
potato tofu...
read more

xx

destruct, tryst, attic, transit,
fit, water, product, treatment...
read more

xx

it’s continuity, not rocket science
I push my arms into my sleeves...
read more

xx

the windows are empty houses are empty you are empty you have been
emptying yourself for years...
read more

xx

as far as the world I walk
with my codified grief...
read more

xx

We can manage an obsession
from as normal a place as Cedar Rapids...

read more

xx

return to current sawbuck

previous issues: 1.x*1.9*1.8*1.7*1.6*1.5*1.4*1.3*1.2*1.1


stats