Sawbuck 1.x

Daniel Bosch///Gary Fincke///Laura Hirneisen
Brandi Homan///Carrie Hunter///Michelle Lerner
Dora Malech///Christine Ong Muslim
Aleš Mustar///Meghan Punschke

x


I shake a globe: I've always wanted to...
read more

x


“Say when” meant nothing was for now
But preparation for the future...
read more

x

Yes, to beer bottles,
strangled chickens, sausage coils...
read more

x

On the way here, there was a stencil on the sidewalk with “I am falling for you” below it. I’d seen it before and thought, oh how cute, sometimes I love the city...
read more

x

I don’t see anything until I see somebody
photograph it...
read more

x

Any femme would know it
reflective glass encased, pitched...
read more

x

Scratch the sunset clause and finder’s fee
I want you watching when the sun slips into me...
read more

x

I grow eyes all the time that he is missing.
A couple has brought a picnic basket...
read more

x

In the strong north wind, a British version of Baywatch
is desperately trying to rescue sailboats...
read more

x


The glitter of midnight city lights
may resemble the morning sun...
read more

x

return to current sawbuck

previous issues
1.9 1.8 1.7 1.6 1.5 1.4 1.3 1.2 1.1


stats