Sawbuck 3.2

corey mesler david sewell
erik anderson..........gina abelkop
jennifer h. fortin.............joseph p. wood
kate schapira...................kristina marie darling
nick demske.......................................paul hostovsky





xx


scroll down


xx



friends, I remember you all.
I’ll call if I need you...
read more

xx


Nothing’s what I know about salt marshes
but I’d like to be lost in one right now...
read more

xx


In my dream it’s my job

to sweep the seething worms and rubble...

How will it start? Will it be public and will I cry?
Will I smell it? Will a dream tell me of its commencement?

read more

xx


We make a few drawings as the nightly bugle calls, then semi-peace...

xx


If every dockside smokestack is a chute to the underworld
Then every smokestack's brick is a choice...
—We should be saying “our” about everything:
our calcium, our estradiol, our mercury...
read more

xx


It was the night of his first performance and the audience had arrived...
read more

xx


What do you love in this world and why?
read more

xx


People look like people.
And places look like places...
read more

x x x x x x x x x x

previous:
3.1
2.4 2.3 2.2 2.1
1.x 1.9 1.8 1.7 1.6 1.5 1.4 1.3 1.2 1.1

return to current sawbuck

Labels: ,


stats